PUBG Mobile Version 1.4 OBB+APK For India, PUBG APK 1.4.0 Update Global Version Download Link, How To Download PUBG 1.4 Update For Global Players.
PUBG: Player Unknown Battlegrounds is the most played game ever to date! Unfortunately, this has been banned by the Indian Govt. to ensure the security conflicts between India and China. However, many Indians are still using it with the help of many VPNs available out there…! The developers are still developing the game with many advancements and features, the new version of PUBG mobile has been released now with the name PUBG Mobile 1.4 Godzilla Kong.
The new update has marvelous features compared to the previous one! These were introduced to improve the user experience. A few significant features include:
Godzilla Kong Mode.
Mosin-Nagant Sniper Rifle.
Anniversary Celebration Music Festival.
This update came into force on11 Maty 2021, and all these features can be used without any limits.
It was really shocking for the Indian PUBG players that they can’t download the latest version, but many good slots out there gave their efforts to make PUBG available as an APK, which can be downloaded from Google. But it’s always better to use the official site to get the APK because it is safer compared to other unauthorized websites.
Here, in this article I am gonna deal about the steps to download the APK and the pre-requirements.
Before installing the APK file please make sure to have these prerequisites.
- Requires a proper internet connection, which is stable.
- Enable the installation of Apps from unauthorized sources.
- A well-optimized web browser like google should be used.
- The major thing is to have enough internal storage (the APK file is 943 MB, and extra space is required for the resource files, which depends on the option you select).
Steps To Download PUBG Mobile 1.4 Global Version For Season 19
Here are the steps to be followed while installing PUBG Mobile 1.4 global version for Season 19 for android devices.
- Download the APK by clicking here, remember that this is only to be done on an android device.
- You must locate and install the APK from your device. Before doing that, you should make sure that the “Install from Unknown Source” option is enabled.
- Open the game by clicking on the icon.
- Now choose the required resource pack (HD Resource Pack is recommended).
- After the patches are completed, log in to your PUBG Mobile account.
That’s it done…! Enjoy the PUBG Mobile 1.4 updates. If you face any problem while installing, please make sure to follow the above steps again and install it. If still it isn’t helpful feel free to comment in the session below.
Disclaimer: PUBG Mobile and PUBG Mobile Lite are banned by the Indian Government. Hence, users are strictly advised not to download the game, or do it at their own risk.